Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Wintery Heirloom and Faery tales



Just wanted to post an update on Faery tales and Winter Heirlom. I made a little progress on both. I am so happy to be finished with the first page of Faery Tales. I wish I could say I was finished with the first page of AWH...but alas...I still have several hundred stitches to do on this one....hopefully soon...someday I can post that I finally finished a page on a haed!!! LOL!!

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments!! They just make me smile when I read them.

7 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

good progress on both, I am not yet half way to my first page, and I also look forward to ready to

Cindy F. said...

Vickie, as many stitches as you have in each wip, I really thought you were several pages in! I'm still on my first page too. Beautiful stitching girl!

Gabi said...

Lovely progress on both. And I LOVE your Wintery Heirloom.

jessneal said...

WOW! Fairy Tales looks wonderful! I have this pattern too and I have been eyeballing it.

Valerie L. said...

I love Christensen's world, but I didn't want to stitch on a black fabric. Most of the designs that I love are on a black back. With your picture, you convinced me that I can stitch it on white and it looks good! Thank you very much!

Winter Heirloom is great too!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress on both of them!

Wendy said...

Wonderful progress Vickie on both of the designs! Each stitch you make is a stitch you don't have to do anymore. Keep up the good work. Love to see these designs grow.