Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ring of Seasons progress


Here's my latest obcession, Ring of Seasons, Meredith Dillman. Started her on March 28, and couldn't put her down. Stitched right up til this past Thurs, so 2 sals worth, even with lots of babysitting. She's a joy to work on, just the right amount of solid blocks of color mixed with confetti, and a little sparklies. Broke myself away for the weekend board sal, but got sidetracked on Lady Autumn and the Green Man, so will stick with that for a while.

I truly wasn't going to start yet another, but once I had the chart, had to pull floss, and add to floss, and gee, had a piece of fabric that would work, and the needle just jumped onto it!!! I have NO willpower.

I've loved watching everyone's work moving forward, and comment when I can. We're watching our grandsons more now, so we're gone from the house 3-4 days a week, and my computer time is suffering. Not my stitching, since there are naps. And the days I don't have to get up early, I'm up til 2 am the night before stitching. Nice and quiet, watching Stargate SG1 videos and stitching away til crosseyed! Love it.

Anita

9 comments:

Carla said...

Great start!! The colors are beautiful!!

Carolyn NC said...

Looks fantastic!

Jan said...

It's beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

Gabi said...

Looking lovely. And you made quite some progress

Sue in N. Va said...

A lovely chart and lovely stitching!

Sabine S. said...

Wow, you can already "see" the picture! Great start! Wishing you many more quiet stitching late nights.
Sabine

Wendy said...

Wow! That is coming along nicely! Love your progress on it.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

wow great start and very beautiful colors, I already look forward to see more

Cindy F. said...

Oh Anita!! She's truly amazing!!
Beautiful stitching!