Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maxine's Dragon Riders Progress

Well I've kept to stitching on this one since last weeks SAL and I have another page finished :) Here's my before pic

and here's my after pic which will be my before pic for tonight.My DD Jennifer is also in for the SAL....she had started a full size chart but there was too much white and with her stitching on white she was finding it very difficult so she has opted for another QS Nadia Tate's Puppy Love Fae...this is what it will look like...and here's her start which is also her before pic for the SAL...Thanks for looking and commenting. I can't believe all the incredible work that is on these blog pages aren't we all fabulous :)

Maxine (So Much Stash - Sew Little Time my blog)

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Lovely wip and I love the rich colours on your dragon rider.

Yvonne

Wendy said...

Wow Maxine, your neeldes must be smoking. This sure is some wonderful progress on your Dragon! Great job!

Your ds is doing wonderful, this is some great start. can't wait to see this one grow.

pethair-xstitcher said...

Your needles must have been smoking indeed... I think I smelt the smoke all the way up here in Canada... great work! And an excellent start for your DD.

Gabi said...

Wow, that's quite some progress you made. And it looks fantastic. Great choice of your daughter. It will be fun watching hers grow.

Carolyn NC said...

My word, you've stitched alot! WTG
Your DD's stitching has gotten off to an excellent start!

Cindy F. said...

Maxine...I honestly don't know how you make such incredible progress every week! It blows my mind girl!! WOW!!!
and I'm so excited to see your dd has made a new start! Her design choice is just too darn cute and she's already made a great start! We love her sharing with us!!
I'm so proud of both of you;)

Yoyo said...

Do you actually eat and sleep? or do you just stitch all the time, I can't get over how fast this is going! Your DD's start is wonderful thanks for sharing her work with us.