Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Final Few

Hey There,

I am as addicted to these designs as most of you are. As the matter of fact I think I now have 10 waiting to be started. The Final Few is my first one, and my first one on 25 count, but the detail is so dramatic that I don't know if I can ever cross stitch on 14 or 18 count again. I have worked some more on the sky around my panda holding the earth and since it is all still just a little patch of blue, I didn't take a picture. I will for next week, hopefully I will get a lot done.

Thanks for reading and Wendy and Cindy thanks for the blog. When I get to the end of my rope I can get on here and read what others are doing and I really enjoy that.

Great Stitching,

Anne

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Sabine S. said...

We've seen blobs of many different colors and still admire them!They can take lots of stitches and even color changes before they grow into something recognizable. Can't wait for your pic.
Sabine

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I look forward to your pics!

Cindy F. said...

Anne, 1 stitch or 1000 stitches makes no matter to us! We get excited just knowing you're working on it! We love to see progress pics because we enjoy watching your design grow:)
...and never get to the end of your rope!! I think blogging de-stresses a lot of us:)
(((HUGS)))

Wendy said...

I'm really looking forward to see your pictures of your stitching. I love to start different designs too ;)