Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thursday's SAL

I plan on stitching tomorrow and posting soon afterwards...and I hope a lot of you join me and Wendy on our SAL day. I did stitch a tiny bit last week, but decided to wait and post a before and after this week instead of last week's small progress.

My family and I, especially my son, want to tell you how much we appreciated all of your sweet comments, hugs and prayers last week. DS is doing great and things are starting to get back to being calm again...fingers crossed;)

We're getting close to our May 1st drawing, so those of you who haven't posted an April progress pic, we hope you'll post soon. We really enjoy seeing each other's wips and new starts...they inspire (and enable;) us....

**If you are a member who just likes to look, you don't have to be a member to look or comment. We have a list of people who would like to join, so if anyone who never posts wants to give up their spot to someone who wants to post, please let us know:) We hate to lose members, but our purpose is to post pics of our stitching. We appreciate you understanding. We also understand life gets in the way, things come up, we get busy, and other beyond our control things. We just want to be fair and considerate, not intending to hurt any feelings;) Thanks.

We can't wait to see your Thursday's progress:)

Cindy F. and Wendy

8 comments:

Annie Bee said...

I will be posting a pic of Leaf I was hoping to have a little more done but life seems to somehow got in the way.

Yvonne said...

I can't wait to post my Sleeping Beauty WIP later during the day. I was actually thinking of stitchinfiend's Leaf when I read Cindy's post, lol! She is one of the amazing wips that is always in my head.

Yvonne

Sabine S. said...

I'm in the SAL tomorrow with Steam Punk Fairy! Stitched on her today and after an hour, although interrupted numerous times, I thought I was off by one stitch. Turns out I was just miscounting my double checking! Sigh of relief...
Sabine

Diane (di) said...

I'm in and will be posting an updated pic of Peacock and Doves tomorrow. Love this SAL (so many great WIPS and it keeps me focused)! :)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I can hardly wait until tonight to sew on my Snow White,it is so addictive and I already look forward to all the beautiful designs and see all your progress !!

Elfie said...

I hope to be stitching on Jolly Old Fellow on Thursday. I have a sick old dog to care for, so my stitching time may be limited.

I notice that I have 2 separate entries on the list of members - as Elfie and Lynne(Australia). Would one of those positions (either one - doesn't matter to me) give someone else the chance to join?

Lynne

Cindy F. said...

Thanks Elfie/Lynne:) We took Lynn off the sidebar since Elfie is how your comments show up. We're going to try to clean the list up this weekend. But no, freeing up a name here does not free up a membership space. We really appreciate you helping us clean up the sidebar;) Thank you for your kind intentions too!!! (((HUGS)))

Terri said...

I work till midnight so won't be joining.