Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday SAL

Happy Thursday!! I didn't get to stitch last week when my son was home, but going to try to make up for it today;)

I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately, but my computer keeps CRASHING!! We have so much virus protection, but something's not right! Anyway, it's a 2001 and we decided to break down and order a new one. Supposed to ship the end of this month. DH gets the new one, I get his...it's only a year old. (hey,,,it's how I talked him into ordering a new one;)

Have fun stitching today and I'll try my best to catch up on your progress pics!

Cindy F.

4 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Your needle will be smokin' today as I suspect you are in a much better mood to stitch!Yah on the "new" computer. I'm in for the SAL, but with a new start ;-) Pics on Tuesday like always.
Sabine

Wendy said...

Hi Cindy,

I haven't done lots of stitching too last week ;) So we will have to catch up together on it. Hope you do feel much better soon ;)

Yeah on the new computer! This will be much better.

Hugs,
Wendy

Carolyn NC said...

Oooh - a new computer - now that's work, but also totally fun!

Yoyo said...

now Cindy you just should have told DH that you have all 100 of us depending on you and you need to be sure your computer is top of the line (LOL) well, I can try can't I.