Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My First Post

Well this is my first post on this blog, thanks to Cindy and Wendy for setting it up. Isn't it great to see so many wonderful designs?

I have currently four HAED wips, two which I have worked on recently, and two, not so recently but I refuse to call them UFO's as I fully intend to finish them one day.

The two that I am working on at the moment are Faery Tales and Land of Enchantment. I don't
have any wip pictures of Land of Enchantment, but I can share a couple of Faery Tales.














I am enjoying working on this so much that nothing else is getting much attention. When I ordered this I got the large size graph, and it has 60 pages. So far I have completed 9.

The two designs that haven't been stitched on for some time are:

Bubbles, and



















Gypsy Rose.




















Seeing their finished pictures makes me want to get them out to stitch on them, not entirely a bad thing!!!

Anyway, must go and read some blogs, I do read this one when ever it comes up on my bloglines, which is often with how many posts get put on it, and I just love seeing all the wonderful progress that everyone is making, keep it up ladies, we will all have finishes one day.

14 comments:

Sue in N. Va said...

Welcome! Fairy Tales is one of my favorite of his charts. There's so much to see as you've already found out! You've got so much done! Lovely!!

Wendy said...

Wow, this is a wonderful progress on your HAED! I have seen it already on your blog too;)

I'm also working on Land of Enchantment. It is such a wonderful design too work on.

It is indeed nice to eachother progresses, it makes you want to stitch more , don't you think ?

Caroline said...

Wonderful designs - Welcome to the group!

CathE said...

Fairy Tales is looking fantastic. There is so much detail, no wonder you can't put it down.

Carolyn NC said...

They look great! Love the Fairy Tales - such a cool design.

Gabi said...

Your WIP's are looking gorgeous. Will be fun to watch them grow

Cindy F. said...

Absolutely beautiful stitching on your wip!! It's incredible:) We're so happy you've joined our group and shared you're beautiful work with us! Love your design choices!!

jessneal said...

your progress looks wonderful on fairy tails. And I now want to dtitch Gypsy Rose.

Jan said...

Love the Faery Tales. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on all your WIPs.

Annie Bee said...

What a great job of stitching you are doing and I agree that seeing all these beautiful pictures makes me not only want to stitch on mine but START a NEW one.

Sabine S. said...

Fairy Tales is amazing!I love all the little scenes.
Sabine

Maxine said...

Fantastic work on Faery Tales, I'm looking forward to seeing wip's of your other HAED's and will be pleased to see where you are on Bubbles as I'm also stitching this one :)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

welcome to the group and you have very beautiful designs chosen, I love fairy tales and others are also nice!

Anne said...

I love the land of enchantment. Being originally from New Mexico helps with that too. You are certainly ambitious to start more than one of these at a time.