Friday, April 24, 2009

Soon To Be A Full Moon

First of all I'd like to apologise for my lack of update pics. I seem to be in a blogging slump right now and haven't updated my own for over 2 weeks. I have however been following this blog and find myself checking 2 or 3 times a day for update pics. You are all an inspiration and I LOVE seeing all the pics.
I have been stitching thankfully. I have some pif's and gifts to stitch at the moment so I'm stitching on them quite a bit, but I have been working on Cabin In The Woods and am getting very close to finishing my 5th page! I will be 22% done with it once this page is done lol, so still a fair way to go.
I'll post another pic of the whole design so far as soon as I've finished the page. I'm not sure what to do when I do finish the page, start another page on Cabin, or do some on one of my other HAED's, Alisha QS, Always Dreaming QS or Romeo & Juliet. What do you think I should do?

10 comments:

Teipu said...

Wow, great work!
I would love to see some Romeo & Juliet once the page is done~

Jan said...

That moon is going to be gorgeous. How about some Romeo & Juliet?

Yvonne said...

This is really gorgeous! Just stitch on the one which is calling for you the loudest. Well, I seem to be hearing all calling for me at the same time, lol

Gabi said...

It's looking beautiful. Can't wait to see more of it

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

Annie Bee said...

I love the detail in this piece even though there is so much blue. Looks great.

Wendy said...

Oooh this is such a wonderful design too. You did a great job on it!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

it looks great, I look forward to see more

Cindy F. said...

Oh Lisa! This is sooo beautiful! It looks like a photograph:)

Hmmm....I just do whatever my mood tells me to;) You have so many good choices, which makes it tough.
Can't wait to see whatever you decide!

Yoyo said...

That moon is beautiful!!!! I'd put them all on the sofa and see which one calls the loudest (LOL).