Monday, April 27, 2009

Update

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that I finally cleaned out my mum's apartment and now only have to fit all the things I want to keep in my apartment (which of course does not have rubber walls *sigh*). Please bear with me for another two weeks and things should be back to normal. I started stitching on some smaller projects again, because right now I simply do not have the necessary space for my HAED project. I really enjoy all the projects I see on this blog and they get me so itchy to finally get started on my design.

I wish you all a great week and happy stitching.

Greetings
Billie

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Keeping you in my thoughts Billie!
Good luck with the moving and fitting:)
(((HUGS)))

Wendy said...

We keep thinking of you Billie, good luck with the moving!

Carolyn NC said...

Good luck with it all.