Sunday, April 19, 2009

No picture yet

Yes, I'm still here, and I read your posts with pleasure. It's just I have had some trouble at work that took all my energy last week, and this weekend I didn't even stitch, due to my dear sister that paid me a visit friday evening, and on saturday we had a reunion with friends. We had a great day last saturday, and we had such good and long laughs our jaws were aching! We came home late at night, so I had to spend a great part of today sleeping LOL.
All I did was some beading and some stitching for a birthday exchange, so no picture of HAED progress. I promise to post some pictures next week!

8 comments:

Anita H said...

Glad you had a good visit. Some weeks no matter how hard we try, just no time to stitch. But it waits.....
Anita

Annie Bee said...

Keeping my stitches crossed that you will have more time this week.

Yoyo said...

Some weeks are like that, but at least it sounds like it was mostly fun. hope we see some HAED stitching next week.

Sabine S. said...

Sometimes you just gotta take time for other things. I'm sure your sister's visit and the reunion were good for your soul and stitching will be so much fun when you get back to it!
Sabine

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Hello Joke !
It's always nice to have some news from you ! I must say that laughing is so good... and sleeping too ! And there is a time for everything !
I hope that you will find time for stitching too, because Vibrant Vista needs you, I can hear its call... !!!

I was glad to read you,
Have a nice week !

Wendy said...

I'm glad to read that you had some great time. This is fun too and important to have some nice time! I'm looking forward to see your progress;)

Cindy F. said...

No worries Joke! But boy, wish I could have been where you were to share in some of that laughing:)
I need that like flowers need rain!!