Monday, April 27, 2009

Update as of 27 April


Hi Guys...sorry its been so long since an update, but its been a bit hectic here. Kids were off school, and then Owen he's 6 months now...still thinks he's a vampire and prefers to be up at night than day...He's just cut 2 teeth so hopefully things will settle down a bit

Just a reminder its stitched on 22 count evenweave with 3 threads in tent stitch. I'll try and take an update of my other projects.
Also I'd like some advise...I've recently started Motherhood in colour, on 18 count in 1 strand full crosses...I'm considering to do the actual mermaid in 2 strands and keep the background as 1. Do you think this would work?
Thanks for any advice and all your input

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Cuddles look so cute and I just have the urge to touch its fluffy and soft head. The background colours are really wonderful! I hope Owen will soon stop being a vampire, lol! Looking forward to see the next update.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful stitching!! and I bet Owen is an adorable little vampire:)

CathE said...

Wonderful stitching. The sense of texture to the tigers coat is amazing.

Annie Bee said...

I love how this is looking. As to your question of 2 textures I can't see why it wouldn't work.

Wendy said...

This is a great progress! Can't wait to see this design grow too!

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!