Thursday, April 30, 2009

QS Iris


It has taken me through 3 changes of fabric, and frogging numerous threads, trying to decide whether to stitch with 2 or 1, but the QS Iris and I have finally arrived at a meeting of the minds in at least getting started.


With all of the wonderful patterns, so far along, I'm almost embarrassed to post this photo, but I'm trying to remember that everyone has to start somewhere. I always feel this way about starting any of my stitching projects! lol It is just worse with HAED designs because it takes so long for an image to appear. .but well worth the wait!


If nothing else, this should prove that I am indeed stitching on my QS Iris! lol
Wishing everyone a beautiful May Day tomorrow! May you receive many May Baskets full of beautiful flowers!


6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Looks like you're off to a good start to me! And you've got it the way you want it, which is the important thing!

Yvonne said...

Great start, Suzie! Nothing to be embarrassed about posting a new start. When I first started my 2 HAED, I always feel so great after 300 to 500 stitches. A kind of satisfaction and accomplisment and pride. The next thing I know, picture on my wips starts to form :0))

QS Iris is a very wonderful chart and the colours are really lovely. I am sure it will keep you stitchiing with enthusiam. I am looking forward to see the next update.

Yvonne

Sabine S. said...

I am so happy and excited for you and your Iris start! My Steam Punk Fairy start was even smaller, so don't worry about yours. Hope your stitching is enjoyable from now on.
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful start Suzie!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! even gridded it!!
Good job girl! Can't wait to see more:)

Maxine said...

You've made a great start Suzie, keep it up!

Wendy said...

This is a wonderful start already! Keep up the good work, it looks so wonderful.