Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winter Angel

Good evening everyone,

In my last post, I told you that I was in a cloudy moment in my life...

What can be better than flowers for recovering the smile ?... So, it is with my needle that I went gathering the happiness of a smile.
Because the birth of a bud gives me still twice as much delight.
Because I'm still filled with wonder with the blossoming of a flower, and a simple leaf is already enough for me to feel satisfied.

That is how and why I continued to work on my page 3, as you can see it on the pictures :

Last week :
Now :


To finish my post, I want to thank you so much for your comments last week. You made my heart feel warmer. I also want you to know how much I feel proud and glad to be a part of this community. Coming here is for me like going for a walk. But when I'm not on the blog, I'm still thinking of you, very often. The feelings, the pains, the journeys, the joy of each one... By all these shared things, I'm always with you, by words on the blog, or by thoughts in my days.

"Nobody said it was easy"
Coldplay, "The Scientist".

But it's worth so much...and when you want a rainbow, you must accept the rain, isn't it ?...

To you all, thank you for cheering me up.

Happy stitching !

Marie.

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Marie,
I'm glad to read that you are feeling much better now. You did some really wonderful stitching on your project. It is coming along very nicely.
Me too does think of our wonderful community, even when I'm not watching this blog. It is so nice to meet some friends from all over the world with the same interest. I really enjoy this so much.
Hugs,
Wendy

pethair-xstitcher said...

Isn't it amazing what a few stitches and some good people can do to lift one up!
You have indeed make great progress on your flowering bush agains the evening sky... so very romantic too.

Valerie L. said...

Your progress are amazing Marie!
And guess what, I'm a big fan of Clodplay too! I have all their CD in my car, always playing, one after another...
I'm proud of being a part of this community too!
I'm happy to read that you fell better now... :):):)

Gabi said...

Great progress. It's really lovely to see your chart coming to life.

Carolyn NC said...

Marie,
Glad you're feeling better - you have such a beautiful way with words. Your "flowers" are gorgeous - great progress!

Astrid said...

Marie.... you did good work. those flowers are beautiful. And the colors .....

Cindy F. said...

Marie, I can never tell you need cheering up, your attitude is always so uplifting and inspiring to me. I LOVE your saying about the rainbow! I've never heard that.
Your progress is truly amazing! At this rate you're going to be finished before I finish my first page!! Thank you for sharing and I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend:)

Yoyo said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. The stitching community is a wonderful place to come for a bit of cheer. Your progress is fantastic this week. It's good that you have these flowers in your life right now they really are so uplifting.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Your words are so beautiful to read ,this blog and its members is really fantastic, I am very pleased to be part of it.Great progress you have made and beautiful stitch work