Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunken Treasure Progress


Page 2 is done!!! YAY!!
Stitching is going slow these days, although my baby boy is extremely tolerant when I lay him on my chest and use my hands to stitch, lol. I was really hoping to get this page finished before the end of the month, I'm determined not to lose my stitching mojo, I have too many projects I want to complete.
I'm hoping sometime today to start page 3. I might also work on some of my other projects a little here or there, but I can't seem to put Sunken Treasure down.

9 comments:

Sabine S. said...

You are unbelievable! Way to go!!!! I'm just loving the visual of him laying on your chest while you stitch! Seems you are both doing well and adjusting to your new roles.
Sabine

Yvonne said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! You must take a picture to show us how you stitch while having your baby boy on your chest.

Yvonne

Babs said...

Hello, I'm sure you'll be able to start your 3th page today. Your babyboy will understand you need to make nice things (hopefully ;-))

Greetings, Embroiderygirl

Gabi said...

Great progress. I had to giggle when imagining you stitching with a baby on your breast. That won't last though...lol. They tend to grow very fast...the babies I mean. Hopefully your HAED as well. Have fun with both :)

Wendy said...

Wow! Your needles must be smoking, this is such a great progress! Love the design too.

Louanne said...

Holy Crow!!! That's GORGEOUS!!!!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

lovely progress andand baby will later also found cross-stitch embroidery (I say this correctly)

Cindy F. said...

Melissa! Sounds like you and baby are doing very well;) So happy for you!
Congrats on finishing page 2! That is awesome!!

Yoyo said...

Oh I can't even imagine stitching with a baby on my chest, tooooo clever! and good stitching, tell the baby we said thank you for understanding (LOL)