Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wendy's progress 04/23/09

Hi my dear friends,

I just enjoyed watching all of your wonderful progresses. This is such a wonderful community here and I enjoy all of your wonderful friendship. Keep up the good work. I have been stitching all week on my HAED, I mostly stitch every evening. I did forget all about my other WIP's last week. Today is a rainy day here, so I'm planning to enjoy a relaxing day and do a lot of stitching on my HAED.

So here is my progress.

Before


After


Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday and a lovely week.

Hugs,
Wendy

13 comments:

Gabi said...

Beautiful progress Wendy. It's so lovely to see your Land of Enchantment growing.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Wendy WOW what a great progress ,and you Land of Enchantment is already beautiful and this design has been one of my favorites .... sigh ... there are so many I love it. I am so curious to see your Land of Enchantment to grow! Have a nice weekend to!

Mich said...

I can see that you only stitched on this one this week, what a progress !!!

One should almost be glad when it rains because then there is much time to do creative stuff ;-))

Jan said...

Rainy days are the best for stitching. Completely guilt-free! Love the Land of Enchantment.

Vickie said...

Fabulous progress...the colors are amazing.

Yvonne said...

A huge progress. The colours look wonderful and your stitching is really neat.

Cindy F. said...

Your needles are smoking hot!
Beautiful progress Wendy!

Yoyo said...

Great progress Wendy. Love those rainy days for stitching.

Marie said...

Hello Wendy !
What a beautiful progress ! You worked hard ! Now you will hear the sound of the horn calling you... it's so lovely ! It really really takes shape, and I'm glad to see the land of enchantment coming to life.

Have a nice week !!

Annie Bee said...

Rainy days are the best excuse for stitching you are really making great progress on this.

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking wonderful, well done.

Sabine S. said...

I finally made it over to HAED to look up your design. Oh I can't wait for you to get out of the dark colors and into the rest of the "stories"! Great progress!
Sabine

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress!