Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do mermaids have navels?

This one does, finally! I didn't have much time today but I did SAL with you for a little while. Mostly I filled in some single stitches in the previous 10 rows and then began the next 10.
Atlantis Storykeep
artwork by Selina Fenech

I have several other obligation pieces working so I'm only working HAED on SAL day, but it is more than I was doing before this group came together. I seem to get much further along on obligation pieces, so while this is low on the obligation list is it on that list in my mind thanks to all of you. My eyes are dead tired so I'll be back tomorrow to see all your beautiful pieces.

Yoyo
My blog, home of the Totally Useless SAL, come on over and join the fun.

6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Great job!

Gabi said...

That's looking great.

Yvonne said...

She is coming along really well. Love the blues.

Wendy said...

This is really beautiful and great progress you have on it!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

great job and very nice, this blue

Cindy F. said...

Yoyo, please don't overdo your eyes. Nothing is worth overworking them:( I'm amazed with all you do girl!
Wow! Your progress on Atlantis SK is gorgeous!! Good job girl!