Monday, April 20, 2009

QS White Cat (16 April)

I had a really good day on Thursday working on QS White Cat and I'm really pleased with the progress I made. It is starting to take shape nicely and I am really enjoying stitching it - I can hardly put it down! Here is a pic of where I am at now - just over 1700 stitches.





HAED White Cat

Having recently finished a project and having some spare time I also made good progress with White Cats. When I first saw the size of this design and how fine the fabric I think I was a bit frightened by it! But now having got used to it I'm really enjoying this too. Here's what I've done so far (approx 1300 stitches).




Thank you for your comments on my work I really do appreciate it.

Sheila
http://totallythreadup.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

Caroline said...

You've done quite a bit! Looks great.

Carolyn NC said...

Looking great - both of them!

Wendy said...

They are both looking very great! I'm looking forward to both progresses ;)

Annie Bee said...

You have made great progress on both your pieces and they look great.

Gabi said...

Both are looking great

Cindy F. said...

Wow! You've done more on 2 than I've done on 1!!! Great progress on both:)

jessneal said...

1300 stitches is wonderful! keep up the good work

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

You have made great progress on both !! well done