Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hi everyone!

I know I'm MIA these days, but I'm getting divorced and selling my home so I've been a bit pre-occupied. lol It's all a good thing, but stressful just the same. I've not picked up a needle in about a month now and I'm missing my HAED pieces really badly. I even got a new chart for my bday and a GC for HAED site as well. I got Desire by Rachel Marks and the GC will be spent on Eros by Marks as well. I LOVE those pieces!!

So, I'm still here just temporarily gone for probably another month I'm thinking. When I get a chance to I come and post and will continue to do that.

GREAT STITCHING everyone!!

Nancy

8 comments:

Sabine S. said...

Best of everything, hope you get back to stitching soon!
Sabine

Annie Bee said...

Nice charts you got there for your birthday. Hope you will be back soon and things work out for you.

Caroline said...

Stitching can be a great stress reliever - good luck!

Wendy said...

wishing you all the best!

Cindy F. said...

You're in my thoughts and sending you best of luck wishes!!
(((HUGS)))

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

wishing you all the best and hope you get back to stitching soon!

Yoyo said...

Sending you lots of prayer, positive thoughts for the sale of your house and good energy!!

Yoyo

Carolyn NC said...

Sorry things are so hard right now. We'll be here waiting when you get back.