Monday, April 20, 2009

The Encounter Update

Hello again!
In Finland, snow is finally gone and spring is here! It isn't very warm yet, but sun is shining and wood anemones are in flower. I'm so happy!

I almost finished page 2 (or actually page 8) and continued to stitch sky again. Hope to finish that sky page this week so I can continue mountains then.
I'm still enjoying this work very much and hope I can stitch as much as it is possible. Of course,after taking care our 8 month son,
all the housekeeping and things to do, time whit my husband etc. there isn't always so much my own time - but when I have it - I just stitch and stitch:-)

I read this blog every day and it makes me smile every time! It so rewarding to watch your works to grow!

Here are my progress

8 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

So pretty - beautiful sky!

Wendy said...

This is a nice progress too. I love the moutains on it, they are looking so amazing. You did a wonderful job on it.

Valerie L. said...

Great progress!
I totally understand for weather...
Snow is almost gone here in Quebec too... It feel so good to go outside without snow boots and big coat! Just a wool sweater and it's fine... The sun, birds... Yeah!

Annie Bee said...

I love watching your progress on this and the colours are just beautiful

Gabi said...

Your piece is now already stunning. I'm looking really forward to see you reaching the next page of mountains again. It will look amazing.

Cindy F. said...

So beautiful!! I'm really enjoying your progress and am amazed with how you get so much stitched with a baby:)Good job!!

jessneal said...

i under stand about time to yourself. I have set aside time when my 2 kids go to bed. I hope you are able to find the time to get what you want stitched.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Great progress!
and those mountains are so beautiful, I love this design and look forward already to see more!