Monday, April 27, 2009

Enchanted Flute Progress



Hello all. What fantastic work everybody is displaying. I hope you are all enjoying stitching yours as much as I am mine.

Here is an update of enchanted flute.


Last picture


Current picture

I don't feel like I'm making much progress due to all the confetti stitching but posting updates on here makes me realise it is coming on. Confetti stitches are something I'm going to have to get used to as the whole chart is made up of them. Just as well I'm enjoying it.

Happy stitching all.

7 comments:

Annie Bee said...

It is wonderful being able to take photo's weekly and actually see some progress. Looks great

Sjoukje said...

It's beautiful. I've also a JW chart (earth angel) and I've already seen it's filled with confetti. I plan to stitch it together with a chart with bigger area's of the same colour (impossible love, serena fenech). Good luck and keep the good work going! Every stitch is a stitch!

Wendy said...

Wow, you did a lot of progress on this one too! Every stitch counts and love to see this one grow.

Gabi said...

It's lovely. And there is quite some progress.

Sabine S. said...

You are one patient woman! Great work!
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

Ah Cathe!! You have put in a lot of confetti stitches! Good job girl!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - I see what you mean with the confetti - you've made great progress!