Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Two New Starts This Week

I know, I know! It seems like I have no self control, but if you only knew!

So one of my new starts is a HAED, QS Steam Punk Fairy. I am stitching her on 25 ct Cream Lugana, 1 over 1, with DMC cottons. I stitched on her for Thursday's SAL and then only one other day (because I am totally smitten with my other start, the color of the material and the floss). You can see I managed my first 600 stitches in a nice, completed rectangle, but then I had to creep over to her hair.


My rotation schedule is usually pick up and stitch whatever grabs me until I get bored with it. We'll see what this week brings! Happy stitching.
Sabine

9 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great start! I really like the colours for this fairy.

Gabi said...

Beautiful start Sabine. Looking forward to see more of it.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice start!

Anonymous said...

Lovely start Sabine but I know what you mean about "creeping over" but I try to resist.
Sheila

Maxine said...

A lovely start Sabine:)

Annie Bee said...

Great start you have made.

Cindy F. said...

Another great design and a great start too!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful start. Can't wait to see this one grow.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Great start and a very nice design with beautiful colors