Friday, April 24, 2009

Vibrant Vista goes on holidays ;)

Yes girls, I'll have to miss you all for one week (!) We are leaving tomorrow for a week's holiday to Germany. Of course I'll take Vibrant Vista with me, and of course I will be posting pictures on my blog, when we are back home again. In the meanwhile, keep your stitching up, I'm looking forward to be back again LOL
Today:



Before (April 4th):


I'm happy with my progress, considering some other huge WIP's I'm working on took quite some time these last weeks. See you all next week, and take care!

11 comments:

Jan said...

It's looking great. I look forward to your posts when you get back. Have a great time!

Yvonne said...

That's a lot done, Joke and the colours are really lovely. Have a great holiday and looking forward to see your posts again when you are back.

Gabi said...

Thats a great and beautiful progress. Love your Vibrant Vista. Wishing you and Vibrant Vista a great time in Germany.

Carolyn NC said...

Looks good - have a wonderful time in Germany!

Mich said...

You've made a big progress !! Have a nice time in Germany. Where about are you going?

Annie Bee said...

That is looking great and you have done quite a bit too, Have a wonderful holiday.

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful progress already. Love the colors on it too.
Enjoy your stay in Germany. Wishing you a wonderful time.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Thats a great progress , it looks very beautiful and I wish you a super fun holiday in germany

Cindy F. said...

That's incredible progress Joke!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday:)

Marie said...

Hello Joke !

You have stitched a lot ! The sky is so beautiful... I'm still found of seeing your Vibrant Vista growing ! I'm so in love with the colors you are using for the sky...

I hope that I'm not too late to wish you a nice holiday !! Have fun !!!
We will miss you...

Yoyo said...

Good progress. I'm hoping you enjoy your holiday, but wondering where you will find time to stitch if you do.