Thursday, April 23, 2009

The wizard of Oz, first page finished

Here's my Wizard of Oz, I finished the first page and started on the second immediately. I took page 8 now, because I want to work to the bottom, because I'm afraid that horizontal lines will be visible otherwise. It's still great to work on this and I'm enjoying my time with it very much.
Tonight I will stitch on another HAED, namely 'Kimono Waterlily Mermaid' by Nadia Tate. I love that very much as well, but it's a lot smaller, so a finish is more nearby.

I thought about starting another HAED as well, but then it would be really difficult to choose on which I should work so I will wait for that a little longer. I still have two beautiful charts in my stash and I want to stitch them both.

That's a for now, I mustn't chat too long, otherwise I won't have time for stitching!

8 comments:

Jan said...

Congrats on finishing page 1. It looks great.

Carolyn NC said...

Looks wonderful - nice stitching!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on finishing your first page! That's awesome! Can't wait to see more of it:)

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching. I really love the vibrant colors.

The Chief's Chef said...

This must be a pleasure to stitch with all those beautiful colours... I much prefer stitching with darker colours rather than lighter ones...

Yvonne said...

Congratulations on finishing the first page. I love those colours and they look so lovely.

Wendy said...

Wow Sjoukje, your needles must be smoking. Congrats on finishing your first page. It looks so nice and can't wait to see the rest of it. I'm glad you enjoy it :)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Congrats on finishing page 1!!!it looks very nice, it's so nice to see it grow stitch by stitch