Monday, April 20, 2009

Maxine's Dragon Riders Progress

I'm a bit late with my SAL update but I had a bit of a headache coming on and knew if I went on the computer it would only get worse so had to leave it! I did quite a bit of stitching for the SAL but don't feel like there's much progress to show for it...... here's the before pic...

and here's the after...My DD Jennifer carried on with her stitching so here's her before ...and here's her after pic...Thanks for looking and commenting :)

Maxine (So Much Stash - Sew Little Time my blog)

6 comments:

Annie Bee said...

You have made fantastic progress and so has your DD. They both look terrific

Caroline said...

These are just super! I love your dragon so much! I can not wait to see if my daughter will catch the stitching bug - so far not so much, so lucky you!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - great progress for both of you!

Cindy F. said...

Hope that headaches gone:(
and you think that's not a lot of progress??...lol!! Girl, you and dd are working circles around me!
Beautiful progress on both your wips!!

jessneal said...

your progress on your dragon piece looks wonderful! keep up the great work!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

They both look terrific !!!!
it is so fun to work with your daughter to you HAED and then compare the results