Tuesday, April 28, 2009

QS Steam Punk Fairy

For Thursday's SAL I stitched on QS Steam Punk Fairy. The rest of the week she had to share with my non HAED WIP, Cirque de Cercles. I am really enjoying stitching on her. She has a much better "feel" than QS Storykeeper. I love the picture of Storykeeper, but she will wait in the background for a while as stitching her was more of a chore than fun. Here are the pics:

Before: After:


Hope everyone has a great stitching week! I love seeing all of your progress pics, they are all fantastic!
Sabine

8 comments:

Annie Bee said...

You have made a great start on Steam Punk Fairy. Looks great so far.

Gabi said...

Beautiful progress

Wendy said...

You made a nice start on her! Can't wait to see the rest of it.

Caroline said...

I'm also stitching Cerque - though it's been a UFO for a few months, I should dig it out. It's tough to feel motivated when it should be fun! Good start none the less!

Cindy F. said...

Good job Sabine! Maybe it'll help to switch back and forth some times...or just take a break from Storykeeper like you're doing now:)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Great start on Steam Punk Fairy , I already look forward to see more

Yoyo said...

Great start...punk fairy, what a name, can't wait to see what she really looks like.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress]!