Thursday, April 23, 2009

Leaf and Blue Pearls Mermaid QS


Here is my update of Leaf. I was hoping to get a bit more stitching done on her. I still have DH home and I am in a little stitching Slump. If you click on the photo and open it up you can see the lovely curls in her hair.
Also a picture of Blue Pearls Mermaid QS. I am so close to finishing Page 1. This has so much confetti stitching it would have to be one of the longest times in my records for finishing off a page.

Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

6 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

She's just lovely - even prettier closer up! Wonderful progress on both!

Gabi said...

Both are so beautiful. Leaf is one of my favorites. I love that impression in her eyes

Yvonne said...

Had been looking forward to see an update on Leaf. One of my absolute favourites. You have very neat stitching and the coverage is really good. From far, she looks like she has real pearls on her hair. Lovely!

Wendy said...

Lovely progresses on both of them! Can't wait to see them both grow ;)

Cindy F. said...

I hope you get out of your stitching slump soon, because we're loving the progress on these two! Beautiful stitching!

Yoyo said...

I gotta come visit before Cindy has a chance to post before me....she's always saying what I want to say (LOL). I'm loving watching both of these come along, they are both so beautiful.