Thursday, April 16, 2009

Daydreaming Fairy


Stitching has been rather slow in my house at the moment due to having DH home with torn tendons around his wrist and I am being the good little nurse.....LOL.

Thought I would do an update of Daydreaming Fairy. I love how she is looking but I still have a few big patches of Blending Filament to get through before finishing off Page 2. I hope to get this page finished before the end of the month all going well.

I love everyone's progress. I haven't had time to comment on them all but well done everyone.

11 comments:

Claire said...

Hope your DH soon gets better - I reckon men can be worst patients ever!

Daydreaming Fairy is looking gorgeous - cant wait to see her face....

Hugs
Claire

Yvonne said...

Hope your DH recovers fast. I love the hair of your Daydreaming Fairy. I am looking forward to see her face.

Yvonne

Maureen said...

this is looking lovely - can't wait to see it grow

pethair-xstitcher said...

I know you are doing a wonderful job at being a nurse for your DH... I wish him a speedy recovery, it must be very painful. despite the care and attention he is getting, you did do a nice piece of work on that chart of yours!

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress - hope DH is better soon!

Cindy F. said...

Oh! So sorry to hear about dh!! Please give him a hug from us and tell him we wish him a speedy recovery:)
Annette..your progress is so beautiful!!!

Gabi said...

Beautiful stitching. Hope your husband will recover soon.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Hope your DH gets better and this is really very beautiful, can hardly wait to see more

Wendy said...

Wow that is a wonderful progress too! Good job!

Wendy said...

Hope your DH recovers soon and he doesn't have too much pain.

Yoyo said...

Oh that fun blending filament, don't we all love it (NOT!!) Just give DH a sleeping pill -- and by that I mean a remote control -- and tell him a little exercise is good. (LOL)