Thursday, April 23, 2009

Winter Angel

Hello everyone !

I can't believe that one week has just passed... How time flies !

I finally managed to finish my page 3. After that, I wanted to tickle the sky from the pages 4 and 5 with my needle... So, as you can see it on the pictures, that is what I did ! And if you look somewhere on the right, you will find a little thing... Have a look... You see ? Yes... a pretty little star, shy but luminous.

Before :


After :

I'm often thinking how I used to feel orphan in my passion before I found this place.

You are all precious to me.

Marie.

7 comments:

Joke said...

As alway it is a pleasure to see uyour update. It is such a delicate piece of stitching, and the colours are so beautiful. I am happy we all joined this orphanage, so we can share this passion :) In fact we are sharing much more than stitching, and I think we are growing to a real community!

Jan said...

Yay! Page 3 is done. Good for you. I like the little star too.

Valerie L. said...

Bonjour Marie!
It feels great for an orphan to find a family isn't it? I feel the same way than you! My grand mother stitched before I was born, my mother still have some of her pieces at home... But she died before I started myself this hobbie and nobody else stitch in my entire family...
It's great for your third page, toutes mes félicitations!

Anne said...

I agree, I felt like an orphan too. People don't understand the intensity that this kind of stitching takes.

Cindy F. said...

Marie, you are precious to all of us too:)
Goodness! You have made incredible progress again! Beautiful job:)

Gabi said...

Wonderful progress. And I agree. The online stitching community is a great place to be

Wendy said...

Oooh Marie, you have a made a wonderful progress!
I'm very happy to with our stitching community. All the stitchers here are precious to me too!