Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Final Few




Hi everyone,
This is the front and the back of my stitching. My husband insisted I send in a picture of the back after he read last weeks blogs. This has been a very busy week. I have stitched along as usual, but sometimes other things were calling me. In addition to this H&E design I am making a hardanger jacket for my mother and myself. After all the blue on this picture, guess the color of my jacket material--yep it is blue and I am going to do the hardanger in darker blue. Hopefully it will come out all right.
Thanks for reading, have a great week stitching.
Anne

10 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Anne! Wow! Look at your beautiful progress! and your back looks amazing girl!! Thanks for sharing:) Good job!
Hardanger jackets? Oh my gosh, I bet they will be amazing!

Gabi said...

Great progress. And your back looks great too.

Beatrice said...

Nice job...the back looks great too!
I love that your DH is watching maybe He'll be stitching soon too!!!!

Jan said...

This looks wonderful and your back is very nice. It's cool that you hubbie follows the blog too.

Angie said...

I love panda's, this is gorgeous.

Yvonne said...

Oooohh, the panda bear looks so cuddable and I love the colours combinations on this chart. Your back is very neat too.

Carolyn NC said...

Ahh - he looks so lovely! This is a beautiful design!

Bellatrix said...

Panda is so cute! Beautiful work!

Wendy said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! Love this design too. Even your back looks so wonderful. Mine is really a mess ;)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

aaah this is really nice, I love pandas, I can hardly wait to see more, your back is just great! Good job