Tuesday, April 28, 2009

QS White Cat (23/04/09)

“Ears” what I have done this week! I am enjoying stitching this so much that it’s all I have worked on having recently finished a project and abandoned another until I get a different fabric. I have done over 3000 stitches and have only a few hundred more before I finish the first page. I am missing one colour thread which I have ordered today so hopefully this will come tomorrow. Once I had started stitching the “ear” I just had to carry on with it – you know how it goes…just one more block …then a new colour…I’ll just fill in this gap !



Next week I hope to show the first page completed and also some progress on HAED Cats.

I enjoy reading your comments they are very encouraging so thank you.

Happy stitching.

Sheila
http://totallythreadup.wordpress.com/

7 comments:

Sue in N. Va said...

I know how you feel and I love love your ear! Uhoh... I'm poetic this morning. I have got to get this commitment piece I'm working on done so I can get back to my HAEDs!

I love the colors and can totally see your not wanting to stop!!

Gabi said...

That's becoming gorgeous. Can't wait to see more of that cat

Sabine S. said...

I know exactly how you feel! Nice progress and happy stitching this week!
Sabine

Cindy F. said...

Oh wow! You're really moving on this one! Love the soft colors:)

Annie Bee said...

That is such a cute little ear. I know the feeling of just one more stitch....LOL.

Wendy said...

This is coming along very nicely! Looks so wonderful already. Keep up the good work.

Carolyn NC said...

Nice ear! Great progress. :)