Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Award and our 100th member!!!

Kim presented us with our 2nd award:) Thank you so much Kim! You make our hearts smile too!


We'd also like to say WE HAVE OUR 100TH MEMBER!!! Welcome to Claire (Totally Thread Up)!! We're so glad you've joined this wonderful group!

Hey, I guess the computer scare on the news this week was supposed to be our big April Fool's joke!! Ha....real funny:(

I didn't get to stitch on my St. Nick last week, but I did get some stitches in last night. I've got to get some housework done because my son is coming in tomorrow for a 2 day visit and I can't wait to see him and meet his new girlfriend! He lives 5 hours away and I begged him to come home so I could give him some mommy hugs! OK, so he's 26! I won't embarrass him in front of anyone....but mom needs to hug on her boy occassionally;) I'll post a stitchy update as soon as I have a free minute!

I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful weekend! Your stitchings amaze me and I'm so proud of each and every stitch you put in your heirlooms:)

Cindy F. and Wendy

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Well, the 100 didn't take long! Congrats on the award! Have fun with your son - I'm totally with you on the hugs. Doesn't matter how old they are!

Beatrice said...

100... that is so cooool!
Congrats on the award and have a great weekend!
Stitch with happy fingers.

Solitary Raven said...

hoorah for you :) getting to spend time with family :)
I have my son all next weekend. (Course he lives with me!) He is 17 however, and hard to keep up with!
Laura