Sunday, April 5, 2009

Progress and new start

Last Thursday I did join the SAL, so this is just a late post, due to busy work and lazy Saturday and Sunday. I made some progress on Vibrant Vista, and I started QS Elfland Sleeping Fairy, that is, I only stitched the very beginning. If you take a good look, you will see it in the right lower corner :)



At first I thought it to be possible to stitch three works on this piece of fabric, but QS Elfland Sleeping Fairy turned out to be larger than I expected, so I had to choose which one I'd start on this. It is supposed to look like this in a few ... months ?... years?



For a clear view on my progress, here's a close-up of Vibrant Vista,


and here is QS Elfland LOL

5 comments:

Gabi said...

Wow, 2 projects on 1 fabric. But at least I understand now how you're going to do that. Your progress is very nice.

Carolyn NC said...

VV is looking fantastic - like the idea of being able to work on two projects at once (well, almost!) Nice start for fairy, too!

Marie said...

Hello Joke !
Your Vibrant Vista is still becoming so beautiful ! I love the colors of the sky, and looking at your work relax me ! I think that it is due to the colors which are so appeasing, like the sunset after a warm summer day.
And concerning your other project... oh my God ! Have I ever told you that I'm a big fan of Kinuko Craft's work ?! So you understand that I will LOVE to see your work coming to life, that will be magical ! Excellent choice !!
Have a nice week Joke !

Wendy said...

Your project is looking great, you did a lot of stitching on it!
Congrats on your new start too, can't wait to see the progress of this one too!

Cindy F. said...

Joke, looks like the elves have been helping you;) I'm really enjoying watching your progress on Vibrant Vista and great start on QS Elfland!!