I finished my letter G last month. It turned out really nicely. I love how these letter stitch up. They are fairly quick to do and turn out lovely. I think I may be trying my hand at making pillows this summer. I am not sure yet what I want to get for the incentive program, but it will probably be another letter.
I finally managed to get the first row of pages finished on Wizard's Emissary this week. It has only taken me 14 months to complete and I have another 6 rows to do. I need to either concentrate more on this one or get faster needles. Love the detail in the stonework though and can's wait to see what the next row brings me. I should be starting the wizard's hat and continuing with the dragon on the right hand side.
March also saw a restart on my Daydreaming Fairy. I finally found the perfect material for her. She is being done on 22 count Hardanger material and it is working up just great. I managed to get all of this done in four days over the challenge SAL weekend on the forum. Can't wait to get to the hair and face on the rest of page 1 and 2. I will be working on this again this weekend so hope to get some of it done.
Yours in stitching,