Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday SAL Reminder

It's Thursday SAL time and we're already seeing some beautiful progress pics!! Some are even nearing completion!!!

I had to stop my rotation for a short bit because I'm working on a traveling pattern AND I need to make a postcard for an exchange.....so, I'm stitching, just may be a couple of weeks before I get back on my HAED.

I'm wishing you all a very blessed, safe and happy weekend! And if you're in a stitching funk, maybe you need a short break....your mojo will return after it's rested;)

Can't wait to see more of your stitchy goodness!!

(((HUGS)))!!!

Cindy F.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I am dying to start on a new HAED after completing my Sleeping Beauty. Well, I am restarting my Koukiotis Angel of Spring. I worked on her using a beautiful hand dyed opal fabric from SMF but after working with tent stitch, I am so spoilt and would like to tent stitch her on a non-opal fabric. I just ordered SW COTW Tutti Fruiti and hope to get it beginning of August and then I am ready to begin her. So, I am still around and popping here nearly everyday watching everyone's progress and drooling.

Yvonne