Sunday, July 26, 2009

Posting Trade/Sale and cking in

Hey friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted an updated pic in a while, I was heavy into my rotation but had to stop and stitch a traveling pattern that needs to go to another country when I finish...AND I have to stitch a postcard asap:) Believe me, I miss my HAED, especially when I look daily at your posts! Every one of you are doing the most amazing stitching!! As soon as I finish these obligations, I'll be right back on St. Nick!

Maxine wrote and asked about posting their trade/sale links. I think that is a great idea! If any of you want to post links to your blogs or shops showing patterns you wish to trade or sell, please feel free to do so. If it's one, or a few, you may post the pics and tell everyone how they can do business with you. If selling or trading patterns, they do NOT have to be HAED's...but please keep the advertising to stitchy things:) Great suggestion Maxine. If anyone else has a suggestion on how to keep our place fun, informative, helpful...please let me and Wendy know. We LOVE suggestions!!

Hope you all have a blessed week and we thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy lives to share your beautiful stitching with us:) We love being part of such an incredible group!!

Cindy F.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

That is a great idea you come out with, Maxine and thank you to Cindy and Wendy for putting this up.

Do we post the links on this blog? I am pretty sure someone here has something on my long list of Shopping List :0)

Yvonne

Cindy F. said...

Yes Yvonne! You may post and show a link to your sale/trade site OR post pics (if it's not too many) stating how people can reach you to trade or purchase.