Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mich - Blue is the only colour I know !!!

Hi friends !!! I hope you are all doing fine and perhaps enjoying some holidays?
It has been 5 long weeks since I last posted something over here, shame on me !! But due to my holidays and then so much to do at my work, I didn't manage everything so well, I felt.
But anyway, now I'm back and would like to share my progress with you.
This is how my HAED looked like 5 weeks ago ...


















And this is how it looks today, almost finished page 6. This page has been nothing than blue stitches, except for 15 grey once ;-)) But still, I enjoy it very much.


















And you know what? Page 7 will also be only blue stitches ;-))

11 comments:

Jan said...

Wow, that is looking great. Good luck making it through all the blue.

Anonymous said...

Your HAED is looking beautiful!

Joke said...

Don't get the blues on this ;) It is stunning!

Wendy said...

Wow Mich, that is a nice progress!! It is really gorgeous, even if it is only blue for the moment.

Cindy F. said...

That really is a lot of blue to stitch but it's so pretty!! Good job Mich!!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - much progress made!

Beck said...

That blue looks boring I know on the page but AWESOME in the background...wow! Congratulations!!

Astrid said...

You know at the bottum there are no blues anymore :))))

Valerie L. said...

I can say that the song "Blue Christmas" really fits for this one :P

Mimosa said...

Beautiful! You did a great works!

Claire said...

Love this design - yours is stitching up so beautifully - well done on all the BLUE!! LOL