Saturday, July 18, 2009

Catch A Falling Star - July 18, 2009

Hi Everyone! Well I did it! I finally finished page 1 and I even started page 2 and got 20 rows in so this was a really productive week for me. It's not all that exciting to see right now though since the first 7 pages are basically just one color but progress is progress I suppose.

Here's where I was last week:
And this is where I am now:


Here's to another productive week of stitching! Hope all is well with everyone and look forward to all those progress pics!
Kerri :)



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yes! A progress is a progress! I love to watch progresses of all HAED WIPs. It is just like growing with them and see them taking forms. I think you made a huge progress and I love the twinkling star.

Carolyn NC said...

Great progress - congrats on finishing the page!

Astrid said...

You also know the black and bleus are there for a reason....:))))
Boring but with a purpes....... keep up the work, its going to be gorgeous you see.....

Cindy F. said...

Oh my gosh!! That's some MAJOR stitching Kerri!! Good job!

Marie said...

I think that it is exciting to see ! In fact, this is a wonderful sky, with bright and shining stars (I love stars...). And it will take all its sense in the finished design.
I love to see your progress, and I can't wait to see the next one !!

Have a nice week !