Monday, July 13, 2009

Sue's Update





I finally got my HAED out of rotation and will be working on it everyday as much as I can.
The first photo is to show what my stitching design will look like when it is finished.
The second photo is as of July 13th what I have stitched so far. I am hoping to make more progress as I go along.
I am not able to post the photos and information in the blogger yet. I am still looking for information about posting in the blog. My HAED blog is bookmarked so I can go back and forth and get the update or progress of everyone's work. If possible, I would like to be on the giveaway list.

socialsue

5 comments:

Mich said...

I love this one soooooo much. I was in New Mexico years ago, and bought myself a necklace with the symbol from New Mexico, which I quit often wear even today after so many years. I will be looking forward to your updates !!

Cindy F. said...

Great start on this pretty design!
So glad you're blogging again and can't wait to see this one grow!!!

kerbear said...

Glad to see you stitching this one and even more glad that we get to see more updates soon! great start!

Carolyn NC said...

Too cute - nice start!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful start on this design. Can't wait to see this one grow.