Friday, July 24, 2009

Another New Member

Thanks for letting me join you: I have been an avid watcher of the blog since day one and seeing all of the WIPs is very inspiring especially when bogged down in confetti.

Brief intro, my name is Lynda and I live in the UK near the Scottish border, a mile or so from Hadrians Wall. My family consists of a DH Bob and a westie called Rowley who rules the house and is almost 16. Down on the south coast, we have 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren who we don't see as often as we would like. I retired to be a full-time carer back in 2004, I was a management accountant, and decided not to return to work after my father passed away. I have been stitching forever and was self-taught: presently have a rotation of 8, 4 HAED's and 4 others.

My current project is Kinuko Y Crafts - Cybelles Secret - now on page 4.



Cybelle July 2009

9 comments:

Joke said...

That's a wonderful project, I'm a big fdan of Kinuko :)Lovely colours!

Astrid said...

Welcome, this is such a beautifull project !!! stunning detail...

Yvonne said...

Hi Lynda, a big welcome!!!:0)))

I am already falling in love with your wip's colours. Really lovely.

Yvonne

Marie said...

WELCOME Lynda !!!!

It's a real and big pleasure to see you joining us !
Your work is wonderful, and I'm a big fan of Kinuko Craft's artwork, so you can not imagine how much I'm excited to see your progress on Cybelles... ! The three first pages are gorgeous !

Happy stitching !

Jan said...

Welcome Lynda. Wow, this is really colorful. I look forward to seeing more.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Lynda! Your WIP is beautiful!

Cindy F. said...

Such a beautiful wip!!

Welcome to our group Silver! We're very excited to have you join us!

Carolyn NC said...

Welcome to the group - love your work!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Welcome Lynda!That's a wonderful project!