Thursday, July 16, 2009

Marie, Winter Angel.

Hello everybody !


As you already know it, my work is growing very slowly at the moment. My progress of the week is really tiny. But, it is still and even more important for me to post and show you my work. Because that is the best way for me to hold on, and nevertheless, a stitch is a stitch !
You can not imagine how much I'm glad to be a part of this blog, specially now...
Thank you all for cheering me up.



I wish you all a very nice week,

Marie.

10 comments:

Astrid said...

Marie keep up the Faith !!!! Slowly but sure there is some progress !!!!

Sue in N. Va said...

Your work is beautiful! You have but to look at all you've done to see that! Each X is another piece to that great beauty you're creating!

Cindy F. said...

This is like a little piece of heaven!! Beautiful progress Marie!

Jan said...

Every stitch is a move forward. It looks great.

Carolyn NC said...

So pretty - nice progress!

Wendy said...

This is a wonderful progress Marie, every stitch you make counts. Keep up the good work. I love to see her grow.

Joke said...

Your Angel looks so devoted, just as devoted as you are to your stitching on this. Remember, being devoted to something is not the same as working hard on it.You even can be devoted to it and don't touch it for some weeks. She is in your mind, that's enough.
She is in my mind anyway, and so are you. Keep in touch with us, and be strong :)

beth said...

You're making great progress! She's so beautiful and your stitching is lovely. i'm really enjoying watching her grow!

Mimosa said...

Hi Marie, do you know how much we look forward your progress every week.
Your work is soooo much beautiful even though slowly,

Yvonne said...

Another one who is always looking forward to see this progress every week. your angel looks so peaceful and calm and your stitching is really neat.