Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm so disappointed.


As you can see the page 2 is showing a line on my stitching.
I won't make this mistake again. I know now that I will STAGGER my stitching at the end of the page. I checked the colour and it's the right one it is just where it connects it shows. YIKES I hope that pressing it will make it go away!
Oh well it's 1 of 48 so hopefully by the time the rest is done it won't show. I will trudge along.

I had a look at all of the beauties we have here. Wow you ladies are moving along wonderfully.
Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post!
Stitch with happy fingers. See you next week!!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I started staggering mine and it really works. I love the pastel colors in this.

Anita H said...

It really isn't that noticable, and like you said, once washed and pressed, will be gone. Lovely pastel colors.
Anita

Kim said...

You shouldn't notice the lines once you wash your piece.

Lovely progress by the way :)

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great - I'm sure it won't be noticeable by the time you're done.

Cindy F. said...

I can't tell it unless I squint and look really hard! I noticed that happening on my last column, so I'm staggering now too! Funny, it never showed on mine until someone mentioned that it happened to them.

We've learned so much stitching on HAED's! Thank goodness you wonderful stitches are there so we can teach and learn!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

so do I now, I also had a line!
It is however very nice and beautiful color!