Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Secret Garden 3


Don't faint from shock; I actually did stitch on my HAED last week, but hadn't posted yet. I didn't want to stitch a ton of colors in confetti stitching, so I opted for the more colorful yellow circle. Much more fun, only two colors, and definitely easier to start off again with. It's hard to ignore a HAED for awhile, and instantly pick up where you left off, sometimes. I'm sure there's a moral in here somewhere ahem! don't ignore it....Love all the pictures I see of everyone's work - just beautiful!
Carolyn NC

8 comments:

Joke said...

Carolyn, are you really stitching on BLACK?? How brave of you, does the pattern has no background to stitch?

CathE said...

I love the effect of stitching on black! It always makes the colours look so bright. I hope you're enjoying it.

Marie said...

The circle is so glowing on the black background ! It let foresee a beautiful work, and I look forward to see more !!
Keep up Carolyn, we are all with you...

Claire said...

Dont envy you stitching on black!! Am interested in seeing this one grow!

Hugs
Claire

Joke said...

Hey Caroline, thanks for visiting my blog andyour nice comment. I changed my profile, so from now on you can find my emailo :) I wasn't aware of not-showing it.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

WOW Caroline .....I already look forward to see it grow, for the time many black but it is definitely wonderful!

kerbear said...

I also like the effect on black! Looks great!

Cindy F. said...

Great start Carolyn! I really can't wait to watch this one grow!