Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thurday SAL and my St. Nick Update

Since last Thursday, I've stitched off and on when I could and finally got in about 1300 stitches. I'm only 3/4 of the way into my 2nd page! If I don't work on a rotation, I'll go cross-eyed and crazy!!

Before:

After:

The top left shows the bottom parts of 2 dolls and a lantern. I really love this piece and enjoy stitching on it...just have to take short breaks:)

Everyone is doing a fabulous stitchy job! Hope you can join in our Thursday SAL today! Have fun! and have a great weekend!

Cindy F.

11 comments:

Astrid said...

I love those designs very much. Beautiful done !!

Mich said...

You got a big progress this time !!! Really love your work, it has so warm colours !!

Caroline said...

Wonderful progress Cindy!! I seem to be at a standstill with my HAED, I've had a break, time to put it into a rotation like you do.

Jan said...

You made great progress Cindy. I know there are a lot of color changes in this. Wonderful work

Carolyn NC said...

I love the little details that come to life here. Lovely work!

Wendy said...

This is a very nice progress Cindy!! Even if you have a lot of confetti stitches, it is a gorgeous design. Keep up the good work. I really want to see this design grow ;)

beth said...

You're making great progress, Cindy! The detail of this piece is amazing!

Joke said...

Cindy, this is amazing, 1300 stitches in onw week, do I read that well? Great progress!

Mimosa said...

Cindy, it's great progress! Details are amazing!

Yvonne said...

This is so lovely and the colours of this wip never fails to make say 'WOW!'. I really wish I have the courage to stitch a real huge HAED!

Anonymous said...

Cindy, it's beautiful! You are making fantastic progress.