Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thursday SAL and don't forget....

It's Thursday!! and time for me to stop the rotation and get back to St. Nick! Can't wait to see everyone's progress! Looking back over the last few months, it's amazing all the progress everyone's accomplished! It's so much fun watching your pieces grow AND your finishes become a reality!! Good job everyone!!

Don't forget, this Friday is the drawing for the scissors and needles. If you're a member, you'd like to win and you've posted any progress for July, be sure to enter in our drawing by Thursday. I'll draw Friday morning...as soon as I wake up good;) Good luck to all those entering.

Have fun tomorrow and hope you all have a very blessed weekend!!

Cindy F.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I am looking forward to see lots of pictures for this Thursday SAL. I can't wait to join this SAL again. Just got a note from Silkweaver yesterday that my package is on the way to me!!! It usually takes around 5 to 6 days for SW packages to reach me, so I am dying to start on her as soon as my fabric arrives but first I have to check whether the fabric goes along with Angel of Spring.