Friday, July 31, 2009

QS Iris Update



Did you all feel the earth shake? I know that I caused a slight tremor here, when I actually got to stitch on my QS Iris, on Stitching Thursday! No one could be more shocked than me! I actually kept pinching myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, but found that it not only hurt and left bruises, but slowed down my stitching progress. Next time, I'll just let it flow, even if it is a dream!




I tried to get a photo in more natural light since the shades are so subtle, and no matter what lighting I use, it shifts the shades considerably. Also, I've sadly discovered that my camera is now having technical and mechanical problems, so my photo taking is now more of a challenge.


Here are the before and after:






I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend, doing something that you love to do!

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Ha! I didn't know it was because of you the earth was shaking!! Look at all those beautiful stitches you put in!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Carolyn NC said...

Had a shock wave of my own last week and I've actually stitched two consecutive Thursdays on it LOL Yours looks great and you're making good progress! :)