Monday, July 27, 2009

QS Reflections 2




On the left is where I had stopped on QS Reflections 2 back in January. The picture on the right is where I am at now. I pulled it out and started working on it again last week (sorry the color is off). I'm temporarily distracted by a non-HAED piece I'm trying to stitch up before Labor Day and in the midst of completely shuffling everyone's bedrooms around in our house before school starts. I'm going to be trying to get a couple days a week in on one of my HAED pieces, so hopefully this will be further along next week.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

It looks wonderful! I love this piece and looking forward to see a picture of it again very soon.

Cindy F. said...

Great progress from last week!! The blues are beautiful!!

Carolyn NC said...

Wonderful progress this week!