Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer in Bavaria Update from Beck

Hi everyone! Thanks to Cindy for posting this for me - dang browser, lol...but here's the progress I've made even with the hot weather, lots of hours in the gym and work...I really, really love these designs! I can't wait for my birthday so I can get a birthday chart...like I'll be finished with this one next month!

I think of all of us stitching together as I stitch, no matter when it is...and am so fortunate to be in company with such inspiring, talented stitchers...enjoy all of your photos and visit every day, even though for obvious reasons I don't always post my updates right now.

Have a wonderful week! Beck in SC/Summer in Bavaria

9 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Wow girl! You're really moving on this!! Great progress!!

kerbear said...

You've made some great progress on this! And I completely understand the addiction of wanting more charts! I am exactly the same way :)

Beck said...

I should have said too that I am almost finished with the second page - really the first full page so I am almost to the top of the oval...it's so exciting seeing the picture come to life! How on earth am I going to be patient enough to see the mountains...that won't come until many, many hours/pages later? Maybe I should go to the Blue Ridge near here and look at real ones! Thank you all for being such a great support - and I love everyone's progress!

Carolyn NC said...

Beautiful progress - can't wait to see the mountains, too. So pretty!

Jan said...

I went to HAED to see what this looks like as I wasn't familiar with it. It is a beautiful piece. I look forward to following your progress.

Astrid said...

Yes hot weather can be nasty to stitch. But your progress is beautiful !!!

Joke said...

You stitched the perfect color for hot weather. Refreshing blue, I makes me think of a pool, or a calm sea. Love to see this grow!

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful progress already!! Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

great progress girl, well done!