Thursday, July 9, 2009

Finally Started!!

Last week I was ill for most of the week and did not get to start "Beneath The Brooklyn Bridge" Today, however, I started stitching the sky. I am stitching it on 18 count Aida in a very pale blue color with two strands of floss. I practiced a bit on 25 count Lugana, one over one, but decided for the sake of my eyes and sanity to stitch on the 18 count Aida.

There really is not much to see, so I will hold off posting a picture. I am really inspired and motivated by all the wonderful stitching and love looking at all of your lovely progress!

5 comments:

Joke said...

I hope you are doing fine again, and look forward to your first picture :)

kerbear said...

I'm glad you got a chance to start this. Look forward to seeing progress pics :)

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see your progress ;)

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Wow .... Exciting, can not wait for the picture!

Cindy F. said...

Sounds exciting! Can't wait to see:)