Monday, July 27, 2009

QS Alisha Pg 1 HD


I finally finished page 1 on my QS Alisha by Hannah Disney last night after stitching on her most of the day. It's taken a long time to finish the last bit but we've been away and I haven't had much chance to stitch for a while. Anyway, I had a day to myself yesterday so stitched and stitched and got there in the end.
I've got a non-HAED project that I need to stitch for DD but I'm going to grid the next page of Cabin In The Woods and make a start on that as well, and work on them alternately I think. As much as I love the colours in Alisha I think I need a change from her for a while.

6 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on finishing page 1!! She looks amazing!!

Claire said...

Looks lovely Lisa - congrats on finishing the page - something I have never acheieved really!

Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kerbear said...

Congrats on that first page! For some reason the first page always seems to take me the longest. It's okay to take a break from Alisha if you need it. Will look forward to new progress when you decide to come back to it!

Lonneke said...

Gorgeous! Love her! And breaks are good, it should be fun to stitch not a chore.

Carolyn NC said...

She's looking pretty!