Monday, July 13, 2009

Maxine's Darkling Update

Sorry for the late post, we had a very busy weekend visiting my mam and dad (it was my mam's birthday) and my eldest DD Leanne her partner Barry and my DS Gary. This is the first opportunity to get on the computer since...I brought out Selena Fenech's Darkling....

I seem to have lost my HAED mojo although I am enjoying stitching on all my other WIP's....fingers crossed it returns for this weeks SAL. You can see on the above pic all the blue highlighted on the chart is what I got done Thursday night.
Here is my DD Jennifer's progress you can see she has made a start on the top of the next page now :)
This is what it looked like before she started stitching the next top page and while it was off the frame...

Thank you for looking :)

Maxine (So Much Stash - Sew Little Time my blog)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the colors are so pretty!

Bellatrix said...

I love your progress. and Jennifer is doing good job too! Great progress form both of you!

Cindy F. said...

Maxine, small breaks always help me with the mojo problem:) Hope yours comes back with a vengeance!!

Your dd's piece has the most beautiful colors!

You've both made incredible progress!

kerbear said...

I am sure you will get back into the swing of things soon! Sometimes we just need a break from certain projects! You've done fantastic on it so far though :) And your daughter has done a great amount too! Both look awesome!

Carolyn NC said...

You're both doing an excellent job!

Wendy said...

Wow! You both are doing a wonderful job!! That sure is a lot of progress.

Mimosa said...

私はあなたの進歩がとても好きです、そして、あなたのDDの仕事はとてもすてきです:)